Why We Like The Burton Family Tree Backseat Driver Snowboard
Burton's old-school inspired Family Tree Backseat Driver Snowboard lets us increase the days we spend riding without getting to the resort. This board's soft flex, lightweight construction, and—most importantly—binding-less design let us take it anywhere from the sledding hill to out-of-bounds terrain. A rockered shape stays lofted above powder, and a tapered cut gives us the power to drive into turns without relying on a binding's strappy connection.
- No-binding powder board for backyard and backcountry play
- Rubber grommets lock in feet to power the board
- Directional Flat Top with rockered nose for fun floatation
- Short, tapered tail enhances turn engagement
- Softer flex is friendly for less steep terrain
- Lightweight Super Fly 800 core makes exploration easier
- Low-maintenance extruded base offers all-mountain durability
- Item #BURZ9C7
- Directional Flat Top (flat, rocker nose)
- directional, 25mm tapered
- Effective Edge
- Waist Width
- Sidecut Radius
- Stance Width
- Stance Setback
- Super Fly 800G
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- 120 - 180lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
- freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help