Go forth and shred.
The farther you venture in pursuit of powder, the more you're exposed to tough terrain and harsh conditions. Enter the Burton Men's Expedition Bottom. Heavyweight four-way stretch DryRide Ultrawick microfleece fabric is built for superior warmth and it wicks sweat like a boss, too, to keep you dry and warm when winter brings its worst. Softlock seams won't cause uncomfortable chafing when you're logging long miles on your split, and an Agion anti-odor treatment wards off funky smells when you're chasing pow multiple days in a row.
- Heavyweight warmth for the coldest days on the hill
- DryRide Ultrawick fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Softlock seams offer chafe-free comfort
- Stretch construction allows unrestricted mobility
- Softwrap waistband provides comfy and secure fit
- Agion treatment fends off odor
- Zippered pocket stashes small essentials
- Item #BUR01EW
- Q & A
Really warm base layer, length is ehh
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXL
I love this baselayer due to the warmth they offer but the length and the tightness of the bottom of the pant makes it difficult to not have them inside my snowboard boots. I would rather these be knee or 3/4 length. Awesome for Apres ski tho!