Why We Like The Burton Escapade Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
The Burton Escapade Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is a durable, lightweight binding ready to conquer any and all challenges on any type of terrain. It brings a balance of unmatched comfort and playfulness to our ride with its medium flex personality, single-component baseplate, and canted hi-back design. The dual-density EVA padded footbed sets our foot in a natural position for improved board control while a section of B3 gel cushioning stays soft in cold temperatures to withstand repeated impacts. For a secure fit over our boot, Burton incorporated the very responsive Hammockstrap ankle strap and extra grippy Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap which we crank down quickly and easily with Double Take buckles.
- Lightweight, durable binding for high performance on any terrain
- Medium stiffness offers a balance between comfort and play
- Responsive Hammockstrap ankle strap with a nylon cross spine
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap wraps over toebox for extra grip
- Dual-density EVA and B3 gel cushioning reduce fatigue and impacts
- Hi-back design follows natural foot contours for optimal control
- Double Take buckles deliver quick engagement with fewer cranks
- Mounting system is compatible with all major snowboard brands
- Item #BURZ9C3
- Kickback Hammock
- 18% Short-Glass, Nylon Composite Lower
- Baseplate Padding
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System (dual density EVA, B3 gel)
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
- double take buckles
- Medium-Stiff (4-7 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Re:Flex (4-hole)
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year, [baseplate] lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help