Select style & size:Select options
Works hard all year long.
From summer summits to midwinter snowboarding missions, the Burton Day Hiker Pinnacle Backpack's versatile storage capacity and snow-to-street features help you transition through every season. Stowable board carry straps, a bucket-top entry, and the removable waist belt keep it ready for your shred adventures, while a padded laptop sleeve, internal organization pockets, and a utility-inspired design equip it for summer wanderings and the daily grind.
- Spacious, versatile pack that takes you from class to powder
- Padded laptop sleeve doubles as hydration sleeve
- Molded webbing on snowboard straps for improved grip
- Air channel on back panel helps you stay cool
- Sternum strap and hip belt for secure fit when riding
- Cushioned shoulder straps for comfort
- Front stretch cram pocket pushes capacity to the limit
- Fabrics are tough and water-resistant
- Item #BUR01Z0
- Q & A
love this pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my first technical day pack and love it