Why We Like The Burton Cartel X EST Snowboard Binding
The high-end Cartel X EST Snowboard Binding is so packed with tech, it's tough to start. These legendary bindings have made a name for themselves as one of Burton's most versatile, comfortable, and lightweight, even while boasting a stiff flex. The high-back features the Heel Hammock, providing back-of-leg support, boot grip, and extra response for insane carves. The HammockStrap up front keeps the boot locked in without losing flexibility on deep turns. Underfoot, a dual-component baseplate and plush cushioning offer precise control and chatter-free riding. Finished off with Burton's EST system, compatible with their snowboards' Channel mounting system, these bindings keep us close to the board for precision riding and immaculate connection.
- Ultra-lightweight and versatile binding delivers comfort and all-terrain performance
- Stiffest flex offers enhanced response for quick maneuvers
- Flexible straps with Smooth Glide buckles for easy strapping-in
- Highback with Heel Hammock keeps boot snug and reactions fast
- DialFLAD and Living Hinge adjust forward lean for dialed-in comfort and responsiveness
- Dual-component baseplate allows easier edge-to-edge transitions
- SensoryBED cusioning with B3 gel dampens vibrations in all temperatures
- EST baseplate compatible only with snowboards featuring The Channel
- Item #BURZ9BV
- Heel Hammock
- dual-component (45% short-glass/nylon composite, 30% short-glass/nylon composite)
- Baseplate Padding
- SensoryBED (EVA), B3 gel
- Ankle Strap
- HammockStrap 2.0
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
- Smooth Glide (aluminum, polycarbonate)
- stiff (6 - 9 on Burton's scale)
- EST (The Channel)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year, [baseplate] lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help