Select a size:
Why We Like The Avalon Bib Pant
We rely on the Burton Avalon Bib Pant to be our own little island of dryness in the middle of a deep powder day, preventing soggy pants from ever sending us home early again. Like its mythical namesake, the Avalon provides a place of refuge as we surf through bottomless white stuff, with a full bib to stop snow from sneaking its way into our layers.
Burton constructed the entire pant out of its 2-layer Dryride fabric, so moisture won't soak through when you're earning free refills on a storm day, while the soft, stretchy taffeta lining wicks moisture with a little help from inner thigh vents. Fleece-lined hand pockets keep your fingers warm when you're waiting for your friends to show up, and a chest pocket provides easy access to essentials you want to keep close. Adjust the bib straps to get the right fit, and use the drop seat construction to get back outside faster during a quick midday nature call.
- Stylish, functional resort-ready bib pant for deep turns
- 2-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable for dry comfort
- Full-coverage bib with drop-seat construction makes pit stops easy
- Multiple pockets lend a secure place for on-mountain essentials
- Mesh-lined thigh vents allow for easy temperature regulation
- Regular fit provides unrestricted motion and stylish silhouette
- Item #BUR02R3
3.5 based on 63 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.