Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
AK Incline 20L Backpack
Whether you're cresting a trail on sunny summer's day, or pushing up the bootpack on a powder quest mid-winter, the Burton AK Incline 20L Backpack is a low-profile bag that punches above its weight. If you're touring in the backcountry, the Incline includes a specially designed avi-tool pocket that lets you gain quick access to necessary gear in case of emergency. The A-Frame ski and splitboard carry and vertical board carry lets you strap up your equipment for steeper bootpacking and climbing, and extra external rigging allows you to fasten an ice ax, helmet, and other gear. The new Aeropro Trampoline back panel keeps your back ventilated on long hikes, and the hydration-compatibility enables you to replace all that perspiration with fresh liquids on the go so you don't have to stop every time you get thirsty.
- A versatile daypack designed for backcountry skiing and snowboarding
- Multiple carry options hold skis, snowboards, and splitboards
- Avi-tools compartment keeps you prepared for emergencies
- Hydration compatibility gives you access to water on the go
- Helmet-carry lets you keep your noggin protect more easily
- Breathable back panel and straps are perfect for warmer days
- Fleece-lined goggle pockets keep goggles stored without scratching
- Hip-belt pockets keep snacks close by when you need them
- Item #BUR029G
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.