Why We Like The Burton AK GORE-TEX 3L Stretch Freebird Bib Pant
Fully featured bib pants have no compromise when we are waist-deep in the backcountry. The Burton AK GORE-TEX 3L Stretch Freebird Bib Pant is a top-tier bib pant ready to help us perform our best as we seek out lines and carve between the trees. Made with a GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric, the AK GORE-TEX 3L Stretch Freebird Bib Pant will keep us dry and comfortable through the deepest of conditions. Articulation, stretch paneling, and a roomy cut allow us to have a full range of motion as we maneuver through the backcountry, while the zippered thigh vents and integrated gaiters keep us comfortable so we can focus on our line choices.
- Ski and snowboard pants that take you from deep pow to tall peaks
- GORE-TEX 3-layer keeps us dry in the deepest of conditions
- Stretch fabric allows us to move comfortably all-day
- Fully sealed seams with GORE-Seam tape help beef up waterproofing
- High-rise bib keeps even the deepest snow out of layers
- Large inner thigh vents with mesh lining dump excess heat
- Boot cuffs ensure our boots and underlayers stay snow-free
- Item #BUR02S8
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Stretch Gore-Tex 3L
- fully sealed, GORE-Seam tape
- [short] 30.5in, [regular] 33in, [tall] 34.5in
- zippered chest media, 2 zippered hand
- mesh lined, inner thigh
- internal adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 11oz, [large] 1lb 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help