Why We Like The Bru Trek Basecamp French Press
Watching the sunrise from our campsite with a hot cup of coffee in our hand is our idea of a perfect start to the day, and the Bru Trek Basecamp French Press makes it happen. The extremely functional French press keeps coffee hot for hours thanks to the double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel body, so when we come back to camp after a morning hike, we can pour ourselves another steaming cup. The Bru-Stop press technology halts the brewing process once it has been pressed down, offering a perfect cup of mud on every pour.
- Vacuum insulated French press for hot cups of joe
- Double wall insulation keeps coffee piping hot
- Bru-Stop press technology offers a perfect brew
- Easy-pour spout ensures we never spill a drop
- Leak proof screw-on lid is easy to bring on the go
- Ergonomic handle offers a sturdy grip
- Rubber base grips onto uneven surfaces
- Item #BTK0004
- [body] stainless steel, [base] rubber, [lid] plastic, [press] plastic, [screen] mesh steel
- pot, press, mesh screen, screw on top lid
- 32oz, 48oz
- 6.5 x 4.5 x 9.5in
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help