Glycerin 17 Running Shoe
Long training runs call for the luxurious cushion of the Brooks Glycerin 17 Running Shoe. For starters, the Glycerin features a plush internal stretch bootie that surrounds your foot and expands and moves with each stride that you take. Underfoot, both the OrthoLite footbed and DNA LOFT midsole work to provide you with soft cushioning that won't weight you down. Additionally, pillowy out-grooves compress for a soft landing and then release for a plush heel to toe transition that keeps you moving through your runs. Plus, with the supportive upper construction that is highly flexible and breathable, you'll be running through the miles in comfort.
- Everyday plush training shoe for comfort during long road runs
- 10mm drop provides a comfortable platform for heel strikers
- Double Jacquard Mesh uppers are breathable and flexible for comfort
- 3D Fit Print upper construction provides structure for a secure fit
- OrthoLige footbed delivers step-in comfort and added cushioning
- DNA LOFT midsole offers soft cushioning that propels you forward
- Sole construction ensures plush heel to toe transitions as you run
- Traditional lace up design allows fit adjustments through the miles
- Item #BRJ0062
What do you think about this product?
August 28, 2019
I gave this pair as a gift to an older friend with back problems, they were recommended by her PT, she loves them. her walks are longer and painless, she says it feels like a glove that fits her feet perfectly and not too tight at all in any area, she is very pleased