Adrenaline GTS 20 Running Shoe
"Stability" doesn't have to mean "stiff", at least not when you've got these shoes on. They deliver a soft cushioned ride that attenuates shock and stays responsive deep into your run, and have a GuideRails support system that's super smooth and designed to ease stress on the knees.
- Cushioned support shoe to keep you comfortable on long training runs
- Dual-compound midsole focuses on responsiveness and reduced shock
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning returns energy to keep you moving quickly
- Crash Pad layer helps absorb impact to help you go the distance
- GuideRails supports system delivers smooth, supported transitions
- Streamlined upper helps reduce bulk for a freer feel
- Item #BRJ006A
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh, 3D Fit Print
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning, DNA Loft Crash Pad, GuideRails
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.4oz
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2020
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 190 lbs
Love these shoes. This is my first pair of Brooks and I will definitely buy them again. They fit well. They have really nice support. Their nice and firm. I’m on my feet for 10+ hours a day and my legs or knees don’t hurt. I highly recommend these shoes.