Classic Mid Handle Boot
Farm life is tough during the winter. While it might be nice never to leave the warm house, the chores are never ending. With the Bogs Women's Classic Mid Handle Boot close at hand, you need not fear heading out on muddy days or in snowy weather. The waterproof construction means dry feet when you're mucking out a stall or walking through the snow to get the mail, while the Max-Wick lining means your socks won't be turning swampy if they're trapped in boots all day. Neo-Tech insulation keeps your toes warm for long days in the field while the hardy rubber soles keep you upright in the muck and mire.
- Waterproof boots for cold days and snowy weather
- Rubber uppers keep the snow and cold at bay
- Insulation offers warmth for your toes on snowy walks
- Non-slip sole will grip icy sidewalks and snowy roads
- Lining naturally wicks away sweat for breathable feet
- Pull-on handles make these effortless to slip into
- Item #BOG007W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these to run around in on snows days, they work great, keep my feet dry and VERY warm.
Bogs insulated boots
Run a little large, was told to order next size up if a half size. This is a very high volume boot, I would have actually ordered the next size down, but may have been too short.
Look forward to using them next ski season.