Follow the sun.
While your friends are hitting the trail, you're following the sun, the river, and sometimes even the fish. With a generous volume and all-round compatibility, the Boardworks Shubu Solr Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is a perfect choice for eclectic users that don't want to be tied down to a single narrative. The high volume offers plenty of stability on flat water or for casting a line for lake trout, while slight rocker on the nose lets you surf a river or two.
The Shubu Solr comes with a rolling backpack and pump, so it fits into even the smallest of compact sedans, and the comfy neoprene handles makes it easy to carry down to the water. The durable DFL construction uses a high density drop-stitch core coated with liquid PVC, and inflates to pressures that rival the rigidity of non-inflatable boards. With a soft deck pad and bungee for storing gear, you have the whole day ahead of you to follow the sun.
- Inflatable paddleboard for versatile play on lakes and slow rivers
- Rounded longboard shape great for all around use
- Durable construction inflates to 14-18PSI
- Single fin construction offers good stability and tracking
- Neoprene carrying handles for comfortable transportation
- Packs down into convenient wheeled backpack with included pump
- Item #BWK002D