When you need an extra hand.
The only thing handier than the Blue Ice Octopus 40L Backpack for getting your gear from the car to the wall would be actually possessing six additional limbs. With a clean design and travel convenient features, this crag pack makes lugging your gear a pleasure instead of a pain. The pack opens from the back, for access to your gear without getting the straps covered in sand or dirt, and the main compartment easily fits an 80 meter rope, a set of quickdraws, water, and a light jacket. Even if you have to fly with your gear, the shoulder straps tuck away if you want to check the bag or stuff it into an overhead compartment, and handles let you carry the bag from the top or side.
- Simple crag pack for carrying your gear to the gym or site
- 40L space provides plenty of room for a rope and climbing gear
- Interior mesh pocket separates dirty shoes from your rope
- Zippered outer pockets keep you cellphone and keys safe
- Shoulder straps can be stowed away for carrying on plane
- Durable construction will withstand your climbing lifestyle
- Item #BLX000H
- Q & A
Anyone know the dimensions of this pack? (L x W x H?)