When you need an extra hand.
The only thing handier than the Blue Ice Octopus 40L Backpack for getting your gear from the car to the wall would be actually possessing six additional limbs. With a clean design and travel convenient features, this crag pack makes lugging your gear a pleasure instead of a pain. The pack opens from the back, for access to your gear without getting the straps covered in sand or dirt, and the main compartment easily fits an 80 meter rope, a set of quickdraws, water, and a light jacket. Even if you have to fly with your gear, the shoulder straps tuck away if you want to check the bag or stuff it into an overhead compartment, and handles let you carry the bag from the top or side.
- Simple crag pack for carrying your gear to the gym or site
- 40L space provides plenty of room for a rope and climbing gear
- Interior mesh pocket separates dirty shoes from your rope
- Zippered outer pockets keep you cellphone and keys safe
- Shoulder straps can be stowed away for carrying on plane
- Durable construction will withstand your climbing lifestyle
- Item #BLX000H
- 420D ripstop cordura, DWR-finish
- 40L (2441cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- back panel
- [exterior] 1 zippered top, 1 zippered side, [interior] 1 mesh, 1 zippered
- Gear Loops
- yes, internal
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help