Why We Like The Blizzard Brahma 88 Ski
We define all-mountain as a skier who doesn't color in the lines. Its more of a philosophy, a sense of freedom to ski where ever you want on the mountain. The Brahma 88 will give you the ability to seize the snowpack throughout the most frigid temperatures and firm conditions. Compared to its wider brethren in this category, the Brahma 88 utilizes its TrueBlend Woodcore, two sheets of metal and reduced rocker profile for a better grip on harder snow but is versatile enough for a variety of snow conditions. This ski will take the energy you give it and transfer that power into the snowpack, so you can rip down the mountain with confidence and ease. As the days smooth terrain gets eaten up by hungry skiers, the Brahma has the backbone to ski efficiently through chopped up crud, which means youll be skiing longer (and stronger) than everyone else.
- All-mountain ski designed for skiers who like to hold an edge
- 88mm waist width is quick edge to edge and nimble at all times
- Short turn radius allows for slalom like control on firmer snow
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers forgiveness and exceptional float
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with ease
- Titanal laminate drives power to edges and provides overall stiffness
- Poplar and beech offers damping, durability, and weight savings
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat sections of cat track
- Item #BLZF081
- 165cm, 171cm, 177cm, 183cm, 189cm
- 128 / 88 / 110mm
- Turn Radius
- [165cm] 14m, [171cm] 15m, [177cm] 16m, [183cm] 17.5m, [189cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Trueblend (poplar, beech)
- Claimed Weight
- [165cm, single] 4lb 3.7oz (1920g), [171cm] 4lb 8oz (2040g), [177cm] 4lb 10oz (2100g), [183cm] 4lb 13.6oz (2200g), [189cm] 5lb 0.4oz (2280g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help