Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Rain Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
When your waterproof hardshell is too heavy and your lightweight windbreaker too light, look to the Bruna Jacket from Black Yak for a layer that's just right. Whether you're trail running on a ridge-line or moving fast towards your objective in the forest, you don't want wind and rain slowing you down—you want a breathable membrane that keeps perspiration from building up, and condensation from getting in. The Yak Skyn 3-layer -1 membrane does just that while the stretchy seam-tape helps protect high-wear areas as your arms swish and your heart-rate increases.
Made with nylon fabric, the Bruna Jacket moves with you as you tackle technical climbing sequences or maneuver single-track in shoulder season. And the fit allows for easy addition or subtraction of layers as the weather warms and cools throughout the day. When you no longer need protection from the elements simply store the Bruna away in its own pocket until you need it again.
- Waterproof shell jacket for fast-changing alpine conditions
- Self-storage pocket stows jacket quickly for bold ascents
- Tension band cuffs secure sleeves for reachy sequences
- Regular fit offers space for layers on chilly days
- Sealed seams prevent water from penetrating high-wear areas
- Super lightweight design for minimal weight impact on the trail
- Item #BKY0054
- [laminate/membrane] polyurethane, [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- 1 self-storage
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing, trail running, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?