- Bib pant boasts a technical design for backcountry touring
- Waterproof Gore-Tex with a C-knit backer for breathability
- Gore Stretch paneling enhances freedom of movement
- Durable Cordura construction with four-way stretch panels
- Full-length, two-way side zippers ensure sufficient ventilation
- Reinforced cuffs with boot gaiters inside
- Item #BKY003O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 180lbs
I love these pants but you need to size up. I am 180lbs, 6'1" with a 32 waist and the large is a trim fit on me. I couldn't even zip up the mediums. They have a built in short bib that is not removable. There are a couple of small zip pockets on the bib that work really well for small items. The cargo pockets are large and hold a lot if needed. They are very light but seem durable. Love the full size zips for adjusting my knee brace and venting when it gets hot. I have been using them all year backcountry skiing with a handful of resort days. I don't know how well they would hold up to a lot of resort use but for the backcountry or mountaineering they are perfect.