Local 50 Headlight
When you're biking home after sunset, make sure you're able to see the road ahead with the luminous Blackburn Local 50 Headlight. Following the ANSI FL-1 design standard, the Local 50 employs two LED bulbs to give off 50 lumens of powerful light that shines brightly, while its three separate modes range from steady to flashing to strobe to help you catch the eye of drivers on the road. Plus, its silicone strap offers universal compatibility, and the clear silicone side bezel helps enhance your side visibility.
- Highly-visible headlight shines bright on low-light commutes
- LED bulbs offer 50 lumens for a clear path home
- Powered by replaceable AA batteries
- Tool-free battery door makes for easy battery swapping
- Silicone side bezel helps give off side visibility
- Different modes accommodate varying light conditions
- Item #BLB004N
- Power Source
- high, low, flashing
- Burn Time
- [high] 26hrs, [low] 50hrs, [strobe] 122hrs
- universal silicone strap
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 26, 2023
Bright for the Price and fits well
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Fit multiple handlebar options including aero bars. Bright enough for nighttime visibility
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help