Select Style & Size
For such a small accessory, the right multi-tool brings us a considerable amount of peace of mind when tucked into a jersey pocket or saddle pack on a ride. The Blackburn Grid 13 Multi-Tool was constructed with a careful selection of tools for the most common trail or road-side issues, and Blackburn shaped the tools to better fit into hard-to-access spots on your frame so that they can reach what they're designed to fix.
- Lightweight, compact tool for trail or roadside repairs
- Tucks neatly into a saddle bag, hydration pack, or jersey pocket
- Contains the most common bits for modern bicycle components
- Hardened steel bits & anodized aluminum side plates are made to last
- Tool provides plenty of leverage and clearance for hard to reach bolts
- Backed by a lifetime warranty for good measure
- Item #BLB002A
- Bottle Opener
- Other Tools
- 8mm, 6mm, 5mm, 4mm, 3mm, 2.5mm, 2mm, 1.5mm hex wrenches, T30, T25 torx, disc brake pad spreader, Presta core remover
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 21, 2017
Well Equipped Little Tool...
I've used a Crank Brothers multi-tool for years with no problems. Decided to try this one on a new bike. Seems to be nice quality, rugged and about as small as possible for what it is. Excellent range of wrenches and I like to have the torx 25 and 30 wrenches for Campagnolo SR groupo and for my 3T arxll stem on all of my bikes. 8mm is nice in case a pedal needs tightening. Most importantly, It also fit nicely in my Arundel dual seat bag with 2 tubes, 2 levers and 2 CO2 canisters.