Select style & size:Select options
Ditch the batteries.
Forgoing the hassle of disposable batteries, the small-but-mighty Blackburn USB Light Combo is rechargeable, so you’ll never have to change batteries again, and can ensure you're well-lit on the commute there and back by charging on the go. The Micro-USB cable charges your lights in just three hours, and the handy silicone mounts deliver a universal mount that won't scratch or harm your bike. The front and rear lights offers 60 and 20 lumens, respectively, for a dazzling illumination on the road, while the waterproof case keeps the glow alive even in unexpected rain storms. All you have to do is click once for power, and you're on you're way to a safer ride.
- USB-rechargeable light combo adds visibility to your ride
- Charge time of three hours helps keep you moving quickly
- Silicon straps mount to any handlebar (22-32mm) or seatpost
- Waterproof design offers protection against rain and dirt
- Charge indicator shows you how much juice you have left
- Item #BLB004K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are great bike lights for rolling around town after dark. They are easy to attach to your bike and charge via USB. If you are looking for a simple light to keep yourself visible to night time drivers these are a great option. There are brighter and more featured items out there but if you just need a light to be seen rather than to see these are the ones. And there are quite a few color options to match up with your kit.