Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cirque 45L Backpack
Despite being one of Black Diamond's lightest, the Cirque 45 Backpack boasts plenty of space for day-long backcountry tours and ski mountaineering missions. Designed for minimalists and ski mountaineers, the Cirque features only the basics but still retains a full-featured design. It carries skis diagonally or at an A-frame, as well as your helmet, avalanche safety gear, ice axes, and even a climbing rope.
Although streamlined for minimalists, the Cirque still sports innovative technology that doesn't add a whole lot of weight to your kit. The SwingArm shoulder straps and stretch waist belt provide active suspension and a streamlined fit. The Cirque is compatible with Black Diamond's AvaLung and SilNylon lid pocket for added safety and capacity when traveling in avalanche terrain.
- Black Diamond's ultralight backcountry pack for ski mountaineering
- Large capacity for gear-intensive descents
- SwingArm shoulder straps and stretchy waist belt move with you
- Integrated avalanche gear compartment for probe and shovel
- Tuck-away diagonal and A-frame ski carry straps
- Stowable helmet flap secures brain bucket
- Ice axe PickPockets with tuck-away rope strap
- Item #BLD00L4
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.