For the minimalist.
The Black Diamond Cirque 30 Backpack is streamlined to save weight and keep your setup simple during committing ski mountaineering objectives. The pack is made from a light and robust Dynex fabric and employs a minimalist design that hauls everything you need and nothing you don't. The convenient top entry consists of just a single cinch cord and top strap that doubles as a rope strap when you need it. The inside of the pack is fitted with a single avalanche tool compartment with mesh drainage to leave the main compartment dry after beacon drills and stability tests. The front of the pack supports either a diagonal or A-frame ski carry, and the quick-deploy piolet system is compatible with piolets as well as technical ice and mixed tools. To keep the pack comfortable on both the ascent and descent, the Cirque has a form-fitting suspension back panel with removable foam insert. The pack is Avalung compatible (element sold separate) and can be rigged with a lid (sold separate) for an additional 5 liters of storage space.
- A backcountry pack streamlined for ski mountaineering
- 30-liter capacity hauls all the necessary gear for single-day tours
- Form-fitting suspension back panel with foam insert
- Top entry with single-hand cinch closure
- Top strap doubles as a rope strap
- Dedicated avy tool pocket with mesh drainage
- Ice tool straps and quick-deploy piolet system
- Avalung and top lid compatible (both sold separate)
- Item #BLD00LA