Select style & size:Select options
Lightweight performance for every season.
From sun-drenched deserts to powder-filled backcountry bowls, trust the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Poles for solid and reliable performance year round. The Dual FlickLock three-section carbon shaft keeps the weight to a minimum and prevents unwanted collapses, and the natural cork grip wicks away moisture for a slip-free hold on steep, exposed terrain. Interchangeable tips and baskets enable streamlined or supportive pole plants, and EVA foam grip extension makes sidehilling and traversing easy as pie.
- An adaptive, year-round pole for trekking or touring
- Carbon-fiber shaft is durable and lightweight
- Adjustable length thanks to dual FlickLock technology
- Moisture-wicking cork grip provide a comfortable fit
- Non-slip EVA extension for sidehilling and bootpacking
- Tech Tips enable adaptability between carbide and rubber
- Item #BLD00MR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Not much more needs to be said. Light, easy to adjust, sturdy. They make the hike noticeably more efficient. Don’t leave without them.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
They say, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth," but here I go... These poles are sturdy, lightweight, and collapsible. I've used them hiking, scrambling, and climbing. At two feet long and half a pound, I almost always bring at least one along (e.g., one pairs well with an ice axe for traversing uneven snow/ice). The FlickLock need a little fine tuning to dial in the tension but have proven durable. These poles are fairly pricy when compared with some other options, but you get what you pay for!
Current price of $127.46 is for two trekking poles?
Do these come with the new "FlickLock Pro" or the older plastic "FlickLock" version?
Hey, Bogdan, they come with the new FlickLock Pro metal system. If you have any more questions about these poles or any other product, feel free to reach out to a gearhead.