Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ventus GORE-TEX Light 3L Jacket
We reach for the Ventus GORE-TEX Light 3L Jacket when pursuing lengthy ski-touring objectives because the GORE-TEX C-KNIT backer is measurably lighter and softer than traditional 3L membranes. This version of GORE-TEX allows for enhanced range of motion while navigating tricky kick turns or reaching for holds with ice axes on extended mountain missions.
- Lightweight ski touring jacket is suited for long-winded alpine outings
- 3L GORE-TEX laminate is windproof while retaining breathability
- Integrated underarm vents dump heat on the summit push
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible for wind protection
- A plethora of well-placed pockets stash nutrition, media, and essentials
- Silicone gripper at the hem blocks snow from sneaking in
- RECCO reflector provides added safety in a rescue scenario
- Item #BKCB035
- [membrane/laminate] 3L GORE-TEX, C-KNIT backer, [face fabric] 100% 70D nylon,
- 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered arm, 2 internal mesh
- zippered underarm
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, randonee, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.