Why We Like The Black Crows Mirus Cor Ski
Fun ski shapes used to be a gimmick, but over the last few years, we’ve come to appreciate previously outlandish shapes like that of the Black Crows Mirus Cor Ski because they’re impossibly fun to carve. The short turn radius and fishtail combine to encourage slalom-like turning on everything from groomers to chalky wind-buffed runs. The full-length titanal laminate provides predictable suspension characteristics for an ultra-stable feel as you carve up your favorite run.
- Carving ski takes a unique approach to laying trenches
- 87mm waist is quick edge to edge and nimble in tight areas
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges on firm snow
- Titanal laminate offers unmatched vibration damping
- Rocker tip and tail pivots effortlessly and floats in powder
- 13m turn radius further encourages nimble control
- Fish tail lets you really lay into the inside edge in turns
- Poplar core and progressive mounting point allows for playful skiing
- Item #BKCB06F
- 168cm, 173cm, 178cm, 184cm
- [168cm] 131 / 87 / 121mm, [173cm] 131 / 87 / 122mm, [178cm] 134 / 87 / 123mm, [184cm] 135 / 87 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- fiberglass, titanal
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 178cm] 7lb 15oz (3600g)
- all-mountain skiing, park skiing, freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help