Why We Like The Black Crows Captis Birdie Ski
When the snow report from the night before doesn't put a smile on our face, we reach for the Black Crows Captis Birdie Ski to provide us with high pressure system happiness. These versatile frontside skis take a 100mm waist that is quick edge to edge when we need it to be and stable off-piste and pair it with a powerful camber section that drives power to our edges, as well as a medium flex that offers forgiveness when the conditions surprise us.
- Versatile all mountain ski designed to serve as a daily resort driver
- 90mm waist width thrives in all kinds of frontside conditions
- Short turn radius allows you to arc slalom-like turns with ease
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges on firm groomers
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers float, forgiveness, and pivoting control
- Poplar core is damp, responsive, and durable for hard charging skiers
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across cat tracks back to the lift
- Item #BKCB067
- 154cm, 160cm, 166cm, 172cm
- [154cm] 123 / 90 / 110mm, [160cm] 125 / 90 / 112mm, [166cm] 127 / 90 / 113mm, [172cm] 127 / 90 / 113mm
- Turn Radius
- [154cm] 17m, [160cm] 17m, [166cm] 17m, [172cm] 18m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- semi cap
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 164cm] 6lb 6oz (2892g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help