Why We Like The Black Crows Atris Birdie Ski
When charging through whatever nature puts in our way, we're riding the Black Crows Atris Birdie Ski. The firm and stable construction keeps us in control on near vertical descents, while the medium turn radius and partial twin tips lets us make quick directional decisions.
- Stable yet nimble ski for playful freeriding
- 105mm waist for great float that's still agile
- Poplar core for a light feel and good binding retention
- Slightly Straight Sidecut increases your stability and balance at top speeds
- Item #BKCB064
- 160cm, 166cm, 172cm, 178cm
- [160cm] 134 / 105 / 120mm, [166cm] 135 / 105 / 122mm, [172cm] 136 / 105 / 122mm, [178cm] 138 / 105 / 122mm
- Turn Radius
- [160cm, 166cm, 172cm] 19m, [178cm] 20m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- wood (poplar)
- partial twin
- Binding Included
- Claimed Weight
- [160cm, pair] 7lb 2.6oz (3250g), [166cm] 7lb 6.2oz (3350g), [172cm] 7lb 11.5oz (3500g), [178cm] 7lb 15oz (3600g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help