Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Why We Like The Raw 4.0 Pant
High intensity pursuits are the trickiest to dress for when the mercury drops, but Bjorn Daehlie pulls out all the stops with the Raw 4.0 pant, making it the perfect go-to for training in cold weather. These pants are built with 3-layer softshell that cuts through wind and water with a serious membrane, while still allowing for exceptional breathability for temperature regulation.
- Warmth-built pants for high intensity in low temperatures
- 3-layer softshell cuts out wind, water, and ice
- Membrane repels the elements while allowing breathability
- Bionic Finish Eco tech keeps rain and sleet rolling off
- Soft wool stretch fabric at calves and lower back for venting
- Zippered pockets provide safe storage for essentials
- Zippered ankle enables easy on-and-off
- Item #BJOC036
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.