Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Raw 4.0 Jacket
When the weather gets harsher, we don’t just hang up our skis and call it a day, we layer up with Bjorn Daehlie’s Raw 4.0 Jacket’s hybrid protection that partners an inner removable vest for core insulation, and a 3-layer softshell outer jacket that takes on the elements.
- A burly jacket built to ski when things get cold and wet
- Cross-country tuned fit is athletic and flexible
- 3-layer softshell jacket is wind and water repellent
- Shell provides excellent breathability and moisture transfer
- Removable interior vest adds extra core warmth and protection
- Brushed fleece collar is comfortable against cold, wet skin
- Pre-shaped sleeves promote a comfortable, active fit
- Both elements can be worn together or separately for 3-in-1 function
- Item #BJOC033
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.