Why We Like The Kollen Anorak
- A technical softshell for long days on the mountain
- Stretch fabric is water-resistant and moves with you
- DWR finish sheds light rain and moisture as you carve
- Strategic wool panels trap body heat to keep you warm
- Ventilated back releases excess moisture on steep climbs
- Front chest pocket stores on-mountain essentials
- Item #BJOC03C
- synthetic, Bionic Eco finish
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 1 chest
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, casual
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
this with the knickers, you look the part. however, this is not your old cotton anorak from WW2. This is performance stretchy softshell with a brushed back, nice warmth for high aerobic but not race/train unless it is really cold. I think this is the best medium pace jacket weight. fit is lean compared to other Daehlie I have worn, so I sized up.