Whether you're out for a casual Saturday morning tour through the rolling hills behind your cabin or you're hitting the track for a few early morning training laps, your Bjorn Daehlie Men's Airnet Pants will be your go to baselayer. Thanks to the merino wool construction, these tights are warm and insulating during times of low activity and wick moisture to keep you dry when you take it up a notch.
- Performance tights for cross country skiing
- Merino wool is warm and breathable
- Elasticated panels move with you
- Form-fitting design can be layered under softshells
- Item #BJO0022
- 100% merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help