Why We Like The DAEHLIE Active Wool Pant
The DAEHLIE Active Wool Pant keeps us warm and comfortable during long hours on the mountain. The Merino wool and Lyocell blend actively helps regulate our temperature, wicking moisture away as we get hot and providing excellent insulation against frigid temperatures. The intelligent design utilizes flatlock seams to minimize chafing, and the elastic waistband secures a tight fit so we can move freely down the slopes.
- High-performance baselayer pants for ultimate comfort on the slopes
- Merino wool breathes easily and regulates our temperature
- Lyocell gives the fabric stretch and increases the durability
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing during long mountain days
- Elastic waistband grips our waist for a seamless fit
- Form-fitting baselayer fits easily beneath any pants
- Item #BJOC04Y
- 50% Merino wool, 50% Lyocell
- Insulation Weight
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help