Select style & size:Select options
Line it up.
Being cold while you're sleeping in the wild is not a good time—avoid the midnight chills with the Big Agnes Sleeping Bag Liner. This quilted and low-profile sleeping bag insert adds up to 15 degrees to your sleeping bag so you can use the bag you already have during cold fall and winter camping trips. The synthetic PrimaLoft Black insulation offers an extra touch of warmth while still packing down small for convenient carry in and out of the campsite. Pair this sleeping bag liner with any Big Agnes sleeping bag and you can attach the bottom hooks to the bag so the liner won't bunch up while you snooze in comfortable, quilted warmth.
- Quilted and insulated low-profile sleeping bag liner
- PrimaLoft Black adds light insulation and extra warmth
- Rectangular shape fits in any Big Ages sleeping bag
- Bottom hooks attach to sleeping bag to prevent bunching
- Water-resistant design fends off dew and light rain
- Item #BAG00CU
- Q & A
You Need a Sleeping Bag Liner
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I never thought about needing a liner until a friend put it in perspective. It would be like wearing a pair of pants commando style without ever washing them. Our bodies sweat and shed skin cells and other gross things when we sleep, and a liner protects your sleeping bag against that, decreasing the need to wash your bag which greatly wears on the life of it. Simple purchase with big impact.
Big Agnes Sleeping Bag Liners
Versatile layers designed as a sleeping bag liner, travel accessory, or lightweight cover-up.
Does this liner have a zipper to help get in and out of it?