Lost Dog Sleeping Bag
The Lost Dog 30-degree sleeping bag from Big Agnes stands up to any shoulder season adventure you've got planned. At just over 2 pounds, this sleeping bag is light enough for high-mileage treks without sacrificing comfort—like a no draft collar, single-handed cinch hood, and free-range footbox. Create additional comfort by zipping the bag to another from the Big Agnes line to snuggle up to your partner for an even warmer experience. And by sliding your sleeping pad into the pad retainer, you can ensure full-coverage even if you both toss and turn throughout the night.
- 30-degree sleeping bag for shoulder season adventures
- Synthetic material reduces moisture absorption for full protection
- Full Range hood and foot-box create flexibility and comfort
- Zips together with other select Big Agnes sleeping bags
- Internal loops for sleeping bag liners to stretch shoulder season
- Zipper garage protects chin from cold metal throughout the night
- Invented and tested in the Colorado Rockies
- Item #BAG00F0
- Q & A
Synthetic System Bags w/Flex Pad Sleeve
Big Agnes System bags with FireLine™ ECO synthetic insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, 100% recycled, super-warm insulation, and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The streamlined silhouette and Flow™ construction increase the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to toe. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.