Select a size:
Why We Like The Lost Dog Sleeping Bag
Instead of packing up the camp gear when the temps drop, add the 15-degree Lost Dog Sleeping Bag to your kit for warmth on winter nights. Whether we're hiking into a snow-capped cirque or skinning to a backcountry yurt the Lost Dog won't weigh us down while keeping us warm. Between the pillow barn and the low-profile cordlock hood, we stay cozy and comfortable while the no-draft collar keeps that pesky cold air from creeping inside. And the inside is lined with soft polyester to maintain the hydrophobic nature of the bag while also feeling soft against the skin.
- 15-degree sleeping bag for moderate winter nights
- Pad retainer works with multiple widths for back- and front-country use
- Jacket-style hood fits the shape of your face for a more comfortable fit
- Mates with other Big Agnes bags to create a backcountry bed
- Water-repellent finish combined with synthetic fill creates hydrophobic bag
- Free-range foot-box makes more room for your feet
- Item #BAG00F1
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.