Lost Dog Sleeping Bag
Instead of packing up the camp gear when the temps drop, add the 15-degree Lost Dog Sleeping Bag to your kit for warmth on winter nights. Whether you're hiking into a snow-capped cirque or skinning to a backcountry yurt the Lost Dog won't weigh you down while keeping you warm. Between the pillow barn and the low-profile cordlock hood you'll stay cozy and comfortable while the no-draft collar keeps that pesky cold air from creeping inside. And the inside is lined with soft polyester to maintain the hydrophobic nature of the bag while also feeling soft against your skin.
- 15-degree sleeping bag for moderate winter nights
- Pad retainer works with multiple widths for back- and front-country use
- Jacket-style hood fits the shape of your face for a more comfortable fit
- Mates with other Big Agnes bags to create a backcountry bed
- Water-repellent finish combined with synthetic fill creates hydrophobic bag
- Free-range foot-box makes more room for your feet
- Item #BAG00F1
- Q & A
Synthetic System Bags w/Flex Pad Sleeve
Big Agnes System bags with FireLine™ ECO synthetic insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, 100% recycled, super-warm insulation, and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The streamlined silhouette and Flow™ construction increase the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to toe. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.