Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Gray
Select a size:
Fly Creek HV 2 Carbon Tent
The Big Agnes Fly Creek HV 2 Carbon Tent is not for the casual camper. Rather, it's designed for the fast and light backpacker—for whom special care is second nature and ounces come at a cost. This ultralight tent features a single-pole design while maintaining its freestanding classification. The Easton carbon pole is extremely lightweight, yet withstands wind and wear to ensure your refuge protects you from the elements. Dyneema in the fly and floor allows for welded construction—eliminating seams to increase durability and resistance to moisture. Breathable nylon walls allow for plenty of airflow to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Detail pieces like loops for gear lofts (sold separately), oversized internal pockets, and color-coded webbing and buckles ensure convenience on the trail.
- Ultralight tent for fast-and-light treks
- 1 Easton carbon pole is lightweight and simple
- High-volume architecture maximizes usable space
- Dyneema fly and floor are welded for durability
- Vestibule stores gear and dirty boots
- Includes 4 aluminum stakes for secure pitching
- Self-adhesive repair patches fix punctures on-the-go
- Big Agnes highly recommends using a footprint (sold separately)
- Item #BAG00GY
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.