Brentwood 2.0 Helmet
Why We Like The Brentwood 2.0 Helmet
The Brentwood 2.0 from Bern features classic urban helmet styling and is just at home crushing the commute to work as it is a night out on the town. Utilizing its Zipmold + shell technology, the Brentwood 2.0 is as safe as it is durable and comes in 3 shell sizes for a proper fit on a variety of heads. Its patented soft visor isn't just there for good looks either, it provides protection for your eyes and face from the sun's rays and rain. Furthermore, the Brentwood 2.0 is good to go year round as it's compatible with its seasonal liners for summer and winter use, as well as seamless integration with custom bike lights created in collaboration with Portland Design Works.
The Brentwood 2.0 is available in Small, Medium, and Large and in the colors Satin White, Satin Rose Gold, Satin Cool Grey, Matte Slate Green. Matte Black, Gloss Deep Purple, and Matte Muted Teal.
- A durable and safe urban helmet
- 13 vents keep you cool and comfortable
- Zipmold + shell technology bonds the polycarbonate shell to the EPS foam
- Compatible with seasonal liners and PDW/Bern lights
- Soft visor shields eyes and face from the sun and rain
- Item #BRN005S
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, EN1078
- 13 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- 12.2oz (345g)
- Shell Material
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.