Why We Like The Bent Metal Transfer Snowboard Binding
From peak to park, the Bent Metal Transfer Snowboard Binding dominates the hill with power and precision. The medium flex offers versatility without losing the control we need to rip big lines and control the park. Bent Meta'sl Flex Control Driveplate features magnesium for increased response and fiberglass for consistent flex. Meanwhile, the asymmetric highback provides comfortable cupping of the boot to compensate for its rigidity and provide optimal side-to-side motion.
- All-mountain binding delivers power in an easy-to-manipulate package
- Medium flex ideal for riding mixed terrain
- Two-piece baseplate with powerful Driveplate for increased response
- Asymetric highback with an asymmetric shape for maximized comfort
- Tool-free forward lean adjuster features angle adjustment and damping
- Medium-power ankle strap with large surface area for comfortable hold
- Grim Form toe strap is flexible and fits over the toe or boot
- Item #BMLF029
- Asymetric (Power Polymer engineered nylon)
- Flex Control Driveplate (magnesium fiber, UHMW, fiberglass)
- Baseplate Padding
- EVA foam
- Ankle Strap
- Dual Band
- Toe Strap
- Grip Form
- forged aluminum
- medium (6 out of 10 on Bent Metal's scale)
- Small Pivot Disk (4-hole, Channel)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- The Cube (forward lean)
- park & freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help