Bataleon Cruiser Plus Snowboard
The Cruiser has proved to be an instant Bataleon classic. With its long 3D nose the Cruiser lets you glide down the mountain with style and precision no matter the terrain. It especially excels on slopes and slushy conditions. The Cruiser+ has a stiffer flex paired with SuperTubes providing more stability at high speeds and quicker turn initiation when loading up the camber. It also features an upgraded faster base. This is the board of choice for all mountain resort riders that like to go fast on slopes, smash through slush and tear up sidecountry.
- 151cm, 154cm, 156cm, 159cm, 161cm, 164cm
- 3BT + Sidekick (high nose uplift, low tail uplift), medium camber
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on Bataleon's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [151cm] 1137mm, [154cm] 1163mm, [156cm] 1180mm, [159cm] 1205mm, [161cm] 1222mm, [164cm] 1248mm
- Waist Width
- [151cm] 257mm, [154cm] 260mm, [156cm] 262mm, [159cm] 265mm, [161cm] 267mm, [164cm] 270mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [151cm] 7.8m, [154cm] 7.9m, [156cm, 159cm] 8m, [161cm] 8.1m, [164cm] 8.2m
- Stance Width
- [151cm] 19.7 - 24.4in, [154cm] 20.1 - 24.8in, [156cm] 20.5 - 25.2in, [159cm, 161cm] 20.9 - 25.6in, [164cm] 21.3 - 26in
- Ultra Light (70% paulownia, 30% poplar), Dual Radial Super Tubes (carbon)
- triax, carbon stringers
- Shock Walls (urethane-infused)
- Hyper Glide S (sintered)
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [151cm] 236 - 180lb, [154cm] 150 - 194lb, [156cm] 156 - 200lb, [159cm] 169 - 213lb, [161cm] 180 - 224lb, [164cm] 191 - 235lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- freeride/powder snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help