Why We Like The Bataleon Atom Snowboard Binding
Bataleon's Atom Snowboard Binding is the beast that started it all. Its carbon-infused components keep mass low and stoke high with a beautiful balance of powerful edge-to-edge transitions without sacrificing surfiness. The pre-curved straps with AuxTech technology offer a solid stance, and slip-resistant rubber padding on the highback and underfoot ensures we stay locked in place while we ride.
- Flagship snowboard binding built for precision
- Stiff flex is responsive without sacrificing tweakability
- AsymWrap chassis delivers surfy edge-to-edge transitions
- 2-degree canted padding absorbs chatter and comfortably aligns knees
- Carbon-infused highback boosts response and keeps bindings light
- Rubber traction pad on highback locks in boot for secure riding
- Pre-curved Infinity ankle and toe straps reduce pressure points
- 3D Auxetic toe cap expands around the boot for a grippy fit
- Item #BATF04M
- AirBack (carbon), ToadGrip Heel Rubber
- AsymWrap Chassis (carbon)
- Baseplate Padding
- rubber, EVA, 2-degree canted, [DuraCush SubBase Pad] E-TPU
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- Toe Infinity, 3D AuxTech
- Bulletproof Buckles (aluminum), Kink Ladders
- stiff (8 out of 10 on Bataleon's scale)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- forward lean
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- freeride/powder snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help