Darcy Quilt Jacket
You're always ready for brisk weather when you've got the Barbour Darcy Quilt Jacket in your closet. This mid-length parka features warm quilting for reliable warmth in chilly, wet weather, with a pop-up collar that's lined with corduroy for both style and comfort. A studded storm placket keeps wind from sneaking through the front zipper when you're out for a walk in the city, and the generous pockets are there to stash you stuff and keep you hands warm.
- Insulated parka provides style and warmth
- Synthetic fill offers thermal comfort in cold weather
- Corduroy collar can be worn as lapels or popped up
- Double hand pockets provide a stash for small essentials
- Mid-length coverage comes in handy on chilly winter days
- Item #BAO009V
- Q & A
The Perfect Length Parka
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: US 4
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
This Barbour classic is packed with style and warmth. Corduroy collar, zip and button closures, fleece lined pockets, hits mid-upper leg. Need I say more? This jacket is my absolute favorite to wear around town, day and night!
Sizing is a little weird - I tried the US 4 and 6. I would say the 4 = Small and 6 = Medium.