Beadnell Polarquilt Jacket
Cooler temperatures call for the Beadnell Polarquilt Jacket, which features a traditional Barbour with tartan cuffs and collar. Its fleece lining keeps you warm on chilly evenings around town while its stud-close storm flap keeps gusts from chilling your core. Two patch pockets and two waist high pockets complete the Beadnell shape. With an elegant fit, the jacket layers perfectly over knitwear and flannels for an autumn aesthetic that flows from morning to evening.
- Quilted jacket with traditional Barbour look for casual warmth
- Fleece lining ensures warmth on chilly evenings around town
- Patch pockets and waist high pockets contribute to Beadnell shape
- Elegant fit layers perfectly over knitwear for an autumn aesthetic
- Item #BAO004N
- Q & A
Jacket is Great, Shipping is Horrible!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I have nothing but good things to say about Barbour, and this jacket is no different. Exceptional quality and design. The shipping was the worst experience I have had with Backcountry. I have ordered a lot through Backcountry, mainly because they are local to where I live so packages usually come next day or within 2 days. With this jacket, I ordered it on Monday morning and by Friday afternoon it had not even shipped. 5 days just to ship a package is very unsatisfactory. Get with it Backcountry.