Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Rivershred Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
We like to use the Badfish Rivershred Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard to skip down rivers, over whitewater, and through eddies with confidence. We trust this board so much in large part due to its high-volume shape, rockered hull, and removable tri-fin design. The high-volume shape is achieved by extending the wide waist back towards the rounded tail, which creates a far more stable platform for extremely rough rives.
- River running SUP for hard-charging riders
- Inflatable construction takes the headache out of travel
- Rockered tip and tail help you skip over whitewater
- Removable tri-fin design is fully customizable to boost control
- Pointed nose eases travel through flatter sections of river
- Rounded tail helps enhance stability for navigating dicey rapids
- Included travel bag and pump encourage you to hit the road
- Item #BDFC00K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.