Select a size:
Why We Built The Tabernash GORE-TEX Infinium Full-Zip Jacket
We engineered the Tabernash Jacket to perform from base to summit. Whether we're pushing and gliding on groomed trails or running atop a blustery ridgeline, the GORE-TEX Infinium membrane stops wintry gusts from chilling our bones. The highly breathable, performance stretch construction keeps our microclimate relaxed and our movement unrestricted, no matter our pursuit.
- Versatile wind shell for high-output pursuits on wintry mountains
- Windproof GORE-TEX membrane fends off light precipitation
- 3-layer construction increases durability
- Hem cinch and thumbholes help keep chilly gusts from creeping in
- Built-in face mask offers additional protection from frigid winds
- 3 zippered pockets stash your smaller essentials
- Underarm perforations help to shed heat
- Packs down into its own pocket for easy, compact stowing
- Item #BCCZ2DI
- [membrane] GORE-TEX Infinium 3-layer [face fabric, backer] 100% polyester, DWR finish [stretch panel] 92% polyester, 8% spandex, wicking finish [face mask] spandex
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 1lb 1oz
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered rear packable
- full zip, underarm perforations
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 26in
- hiking, running, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fat biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.