Why We Built The Backcountry Spruces Print Merino 3/4 Bottom
We created the Spruces Print Merino 3/4 Bottom to keep the lower body warm on the mountain. They fit easily underneath your mid and outer layers, and they're ideal for skiing and snowboarding, thanks to their 3/4-length refusing to interfere with our perfect-fit boots. Natural anti-odor protection from the merino wool allows for a fresh feeling during long ski days.
- Mid-length baselayer bottoms explicitly designed for mountain activity
- High-performance merino with nylon, spandex offers stretch
- Shorter length keeps pants out of the way of boots, socks
- Merino wool adds natural layer of anti-odor protection
- RWS-certified merino wool in Soft Camo colorway
- Item #BCCZ2OJ
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [soft camo colorway] 85% merino wool (RWS-certified, RWS License Number: 014800 Certified by IDFL), 13% nylon, 2% spandex, [other colorways] 85% merino wool, 13% nylon, 2% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- midweight (235gsm)
- natrual attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 23, 2023
Runs small and short
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 2"
I’m short and these were still not long enough to even be a kapri.
March 27, 2023
Great base layer under my snow pants
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
Lightweight, good stretch, fits me well
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help