Why We Built The Backcountry Spruces Merino 3/4 Bottom
With midweight warmth and moisture-wicking performance, the Spruces Merino 3/4 Bottom is positioned in our Spruces collection as the first choice for skiers and snowboarders. We employed a shorter inseam to ensure the fabric steers clear of our over-the-calf socks and custom-fitted boots for ultimate comfort and performance, as well as merino wool to help regulate body temperature. This active-ready blend allows us to focus on flying up the skin track or linking together pockets of untouched powder at the resort.
- Midweight baselayer bottom for lasting comfort in snowy conditions
- Merino wool naturally repels funky odors on week-long ski trips
- Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard
- Shorter length accommodates ski socks more comfortably
- Moisture-wicking performance is paired with inviting softness
- Item #BCCZ2OA
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 85% merino wool (RWS-certified, RWS License Number: 014800 Certified by IDFL), 13% nylon, 2% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help