Why We Built The Mad Creek Anorak
When it comes to staying protected from the weather on all your adventures, our Mad Creek Anorak has your back. We built this anorak to let you pursue trail missions no matter the forecast, with a breathable construction that carefully balances performance and weather protection. Our favorite features are the integrated vents in the hood gaiter and underarms, which allow you to continue to push your pace in comfort while staying dry during a rainstorm.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Technical shell suited for trail running and hiking in mixed conditions
- Pertex Quantum Air materials prioritize air permeability for ventilation
- Active fit accommodates under layers and supplies enhanced mobility
- Snap-down hood stays in place for clear vision on rugged descents
- Ripstop outer with DWR finish is both windproof and water-resistant
- Dual zippered pockets stash your essentials in motion-friendly places
- Hood and underarm vents are ideal for high-output activities
- Two-way zipper vents heat during high output activities
- Item #BCCZ296
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum Air, 100% nylon (52% recycled), [finish] DWR
- Center Back Length
- fixed, elastic, snap-down
- 1 zippered kangaroo, 1 zippered rear
- laser-cut hood, laser-cut underarm, rear cape
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 25, 2021
Awesome Trail Running Layer
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 115 lbs
This is a super lightweight and packable windproof/water resistant layer that I'm stoked to finally have in my closet. Other jackets in this category usually come in at a much higher price point, so I'm happy with the quality despite the low price. The features are all very well thought out, and it's packable enough to stuff in my 3L running vest. It sports an active fit, so expect it to run short and slim, but that's exactly how I want this piece to fit.