Select a Size
Select a Color
Dead Tree Zip-Off Insulated Knickers
Mid-layers are a necessity for backcountry skiing, but Backcountry Gearheads wanted to up the game a notch by designing a mid-layer to provide extra warmth on the coldest tours of the season. Part of Backcountry's touring collection, the Women's Dead Tree Zip-Off Knickers offer lightweight synthetic insulation wrapped in a water-resistant face fabric that's breathable enough to layer for frigid ascents and designed in conjunction with the Backcountry x Flylow Patsey Marley Bib Pants.
Top-to-bottom zippers mean the knickers can be easily removed if things get too toasty, or quickly thrown on if a mild tour turns unexpectedly cold at the summit. All the zipper pulls are glove-friendly to keep transitions fast, and an adjustable shock-cord waist ensures the knickers stay securely in place underneath our shells.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Insulated knickers to keep legs toasty on frigid summits
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat for reliable warmth
- Top-to-bottom size zippers make on and off easy
- Zipper pulls are glove-friendly for fumble-free transitions
- Water-resistant fabric prevents moisture from soaking baselayer
- Shock-cord waist and stretch fabric ensure fit and ease of motion
- Gearhead Certified Product
- Item #BCC00C0
- [face fabric] 40d nylon ripstop, DWR treatment, [abrasion panels] 50% nylon, 41% polyester, 9% spandex
- 60gm 3DFX stretch
- 1 zippered stow
- Side Zips
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?