Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Why We Like The BC Link
Apart from changing conditions and gear malfunctions, one of biggest variables we'll encounter in the backcountry is group communication. So, we prepare by bringing the BCA BC Link Group Communication System. This lightweight microphone and radio/battery pack keeps the lines of communication open whether we're making an on-mountain change of course while backpacking or coordinating search and rescue efforts in the event of an emergency.
Designed to fit neatly with BCA's Stash series of packs, this two-way radio will grab onto any ol' pack you have. Both units are designed to be water- and dust-resistant to deal with snow and storage. Equipped with 22 FRS and GMRS channels and 121 sub-channels, the BC Link delivers near-constant clarity when conveying critical information. You'll be able to stay in touch with others not lucky enough to have this little number since it is compatible with all standard FRS/GMRS radios.
- Group Communication System with Smart Mic and base unit
- Water- and dust-resistant to IP56 standards
- 1-watt maximum power keeps the juice alive
- 2.5-mile line-of-sight range ensures adequate coverage
- 40 hour maximum battery life keeps unit running all day
- Temperature operating range between -4F to 158F
- Smart Mic is compatible with 3.5mm TS or TRS earphone plug
- Item #BCA000C
4.5 based on 68 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.